Returns & Exchanges Policy
Pre-purchase: please refer to the product description and specific measurements given for each Cuspi style. If you are unsure on a style, we are always happy to provide further advice and assistance prior to making your purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your Cuspi purchase, please contact us by emailing email@example.com along with your order number. We will be happy to advise the next steps in order to arrange for a refund on full-prices goods, or a credit note (sale items).
Please note that all costs associated with returning items are the responsibility of the customer, unless Cuspi reasonably agrees the item is faulty.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return:
- You must notify us via email within three (3) days of receipt of goods being received (as recorded by Australia Post) if you would like to return an item and, the reason why you are returning to product(s).
- The (Melbourne) address to return the good(s) will be provided in the reply to you request email - with 48 hours of sending your return request.
- Garments must be folded, not rolled, into a waterproof bag. Garment(s) must be in original condition - unworn, unwashed, not altered and with all original tags attached.
- Items must be in dropped off (with receipt or tracking number) to Australia Post within three (3) days of receiving an email reply to your returns request.
We recommend using a shipping method that is traceable as we will require a tracking number and proof of postage if any disputes arise. Cuspi is not responsible for any parcels that may go missing in transit, or for the cost of returns.
If four (4) days have gone since your purchase has been received, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Sale items may be returned for a credit voucher only, unless marked as final sale (see below under Exceptions/Non-refundable items)
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.
If your return does not meet our return policy requirements you will be contacted by our customer care team.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCEPTIONS / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on:
- Sale items - a store credit will be issued
- Gift cards
- Items that our shipping service is able to provide evidence as ‘delivered’ (regardless if full-price, sale or final sale items).
- Products that are damaged upon opening or damaged through unreasonable wear and tear.
Final Sale items have been marked down to clear. By purchasing a final sale item you agree that the item cannot be returned. We recommend choosing carefully to avoid disappointment and suggest contacting email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.
We are unable to facilitate exchanges through our online store at this stage. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and make a separate purchase for the new item, or wait until your store credit has been issued (on any sale items returned as per our condition on purchase).
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order once received and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and address it right away.
If the garment has been worn and laundered and is faulty due to a manufacturing fault, we will endeavour to repair the garment firstly, and if this cannot be achieved, a replacement or credit note will be issued.